We’re coming to visit!
Thanks for choosing Nice Threads, we’re looking forward to seeing you soon! If you have any questions about our visit, you may find the answers here…
We accept the following payment methods:
· EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Apple Pay
· Bank transfer to be cleared prior to our arrival (please contact us for bank details)
· Cheques may also be accepted if pre-arranged with us
We understand things happen, so please let us know prior to our arrival if you are unable to make your appointment.
Our technicians will happily move smaller items, however, they will work around larger items such as TV cabinets, beds etc.
Please prepare the area by removing larger debris such as rubbish, hair clips etc. For areas with significant dry soiling, if you have vacuumed the area prior to our arrival, this will lead to a heightened cleaning outcome.
You may meet our technicians on site to arrange access, or prearrange a safe location for keys to be left in your absence.
If you have a driveway, please leave a spot clear for us if possible so that we may run our hoses and equipment into your premises.
Please advise us if you are in a multi story building or somewhere our hoses may not reach. We can make arrangements to have portable equipment available.
Please ensure that any furry friends will not be able to access the cleaning areas throughout the process.
How Long Will it Take to Dry?
Allow a couple of hours, however, this will vary depending on:
- How well ventilated the area is
- What type of carpet fibre/s we have treated – eg wool is highly absorbent and can retain up to 30% of its weight in water even when it feels dry to the touch
- Which cleaning method we used for your particular carpet type (we specialise our approach to each)